Bozeman News

Jan 10, 2013 9:11 AM by Chet Layman - MTN News

Early morning shop fire in Belgrade

BELGRADE - A quick response by several local fire departments saved a Belgrade shop from complete destruction early Thursday morning.

Central Valley Fire Department responded to an attic fire in a shop building around 3 a.m. Thursday.

The blaze was two miles west of Belgrade on the frontage road, and crews were able to contain the fire to the front section of the building within a matter of minutes.

A large hole was visible in the roof of the shop as fire teams walked through the building, making sure the fire was out.

There's no word on cause of the fire, and no injuries were reported.

»Comments

Top Videos

1 2 3 4

Most Popular