Posted: Dec 18, 2010 5:53 PM by Alex Schwier (KPAX News)
Updated: Dec 20, 2010 10:26 AM
POTOMAC - Potomac and Greenough firefighters are still battling a two story structure fire in Potomac.
Greenough Fire Chief Doug Hall says the blaze started just before 3 p.m. at 23556 West Fork Bear Creek Lane in Potomac.
He added the fire started from a propane heater and while no one was hurt in the blaze, officials are calling the home a total loss.
Meanwhile, a water tanker truck is stuck on the road, making it very difficult for crews to battle the blaze. The Missoula Rural Fire District and East Missoula Fire Department are on the scene helping to extinguish the fire.
We'll bring you more information on this devloping story as soon as it becomes available.