Oct 14, 2013 2:30 PM by KPA/KAJ Media Center
MISSOULA - The Missoula County Sheriff's Office reports that they made a pair of DUI arrests over the weekend.
Deputies are also investigating a case of damaged mailboxes, a lost gun, a stolen gun, an attempted car break-in, and the theft of several thousand dollars worth of tools.
Lolo / Lower Miller Creek areas
* Two street signs and five mailboxes were driven over near the intersection of Upper and Lower Miller Creek roads in Missoula.
* A Target Range resident reported that he lost his Glock 10 mm somewhere between Elk Meadows Road and Lolo Pass while he was hunting.
* Would be thieves broke the door handle off of a vehicle parked in front of a home on Expedition Drive in Lolo, with authorities saying that despite the damage, entry was not gained into the vehicle.
* A lock was cut off of a utility trailer on Jeff Drive and several thousands of dollars worth of construction tools were reported to be stolen.
East Missoula / West Riverside areas
* A man was arrested for Criminal Trespass after he was found inside of the courthouse afterhours.
* Unknown suspects entered a vehicle on the 7000 block of Riverside Drive and stole a handicap placard.
Wye /Arlee areas
* A citizen called 911 to report a possible medical issue with a male that appeared to be sleeping in his car. It was later determined that the male was intoxicated, and deputies arrested him for suspicion of Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol, after he provided a breath sample that was nearly three times the legal limit.
* A resident on Vanderburg Lane in Arlee reported that someone had entered his residence sometime between Sept. 22 and Oct. 11, and stole his Springfield XD 9mm handgun.
This information was gathered by deputy's reports from the Missoula County Sheriff's Office. It should be noted that not every incident that occured appeared in this report.
Anyone with information about any of the incidents is asked to contact the Missoula County Sheriff's Office or call Crimestoppers at (406) 721.4444.