Quantcast

Person smoking while using oxygen starts fire on Billings South - KPAX.com | Continuous News | Missoula & Western Montana

Person smoking while using oxygen starts fire on Billings South Side

Posted: Updated:
(File photo) (File photo)

BILLINGS - A person smoking while using oxygen started a small fire on the South Side of Billings Wednesday night, according to firefighters.

Billings firefighters quickly doused the structure fire at 8:28 p.m. in an apartment on the 700 block of S. 28th St., which caused minor smoke and fire damage to the living room of the residence.

Damages totaled $2,500, according to firefighters.

The occupant, who appeared to be alone, suffered minor smoke inhalation during the fire, firefighters said. The fire was ruled accidental.

WEATHER
Powered by Frankly

© KPAX.com 2017, KPAX.com
A CORDILLERA COMMUNICATIONS Station
All rights reserved
Privacy Policy, | Terms of Service, and Ad Choices

Can't find something?