MISSOULA – We answer your medical questions every Wednesday on Montana This Morning during Morning Rounds.
If you have a question that you’d like us to answer, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Blair Davison with St. Patrick Hospital takes a look at how to get ready to head outside and get some exercise this Spring during the March 27, 2019 edition of Morning Rounds.
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has more information about the benefits of physical activity on its website, including the following:
Regular physical activity is one of the most important things you can do for your health. It can help:
- Control your weight
- Reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease
- Reduce your risk for type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Reduce your risk of some cancers
- Strengthen your bones and muscles
- Improve your mental health and mood
- Improve your ability to do daily activities and prevent falls, if you’re an older adult
- Increase your chances of living longer