As banks close their lobbies to help slow the spread of Coronavirus, many are left wondering how to take care of their day to day banking needs. Having to learn new technologies or do things differently may seem overwhelming at first, but with a little patience and time you’ll soon be banking in these modern times like a pro.
Here are eight ways you can get your daily banking needs accomplished in a safe and efficient way without having to access a bank lobby.
1) Use the Drive-thru – This is one of the quickest and easiest ways to get your banking done while driving around town. With numerous branch locations, there should be a bank that is close and convenient for you.
2) Call customer service – If you have a quick question about your account and aren’t currently set up with on-line or mobile banking, you can always call our customer service center at 406-728-3115. Our team is always eager to assist you.
3) Transfer money on-line or with our mobile app – Having to move money from one account to another is quick and easy when you have on-line banking or the mobile app. With a few quick clicks you can transfer funds any time, any where.
4) Deposit checks through a mobile app – If you need to deposit a check and can’t make it to a branch drive-thru, you can simply use our mobile app to deposit the check by using your phone’s camera. Simply take a photo of the front and the back of the endorsed check and your money will be deposited.
5) Check account balance on-line or through the mobile app – This allows you to have instant access to your bank accounts so that you can easily see and maintain your balances.
6) Set up automatic bill pay – Make paying monthly bills simple and easy by utilizing the banks on-line and mobile app bill pay options. It’s a great way to make sure your bills get paid every month on time.
7) ATM for cash – Using an ATM is a great way to access cash quickly. If you use a First Security Bank ATM, you’ll avoid paying any ATM fees.
8) Work with your lender to close loans remotely – With electronic signature capabilities like DocuSign, more banks are able to close loans remotely without you ever having to come into the branch lobby.
We’ve all had to deal with challenges the past few months, but banking shouldn’t be one of them. With the above options available to all of our First Security Bank customers, we hope that your experience with us will continue to be smooth and successful. If you haven’t had a chance to set up your on-line bank account, simply click here to get started. FDIC, Equal Housing Lender.