Banks and other financial institutions have been offering their customers the opportunity to review, manage and move their funds in one way or another for several years. As we continue to see customers adopt online and mobile banking technology in their day to day lives, we thought now would be a great time to highlight some of the benefits of this form of account management.
1) Quick review of account funds – The ability to log onto your bank account through your computer or via an app on a smart phone allows you to see your bank account balance at any time. By having this information at your fingertips, you can help reduce overdrafts by knowing how much money you have available in your account.
2) Transfer money from one account to another – Many customers have multiple checking and savings accounts. Transferring funds from one account to another to manage balances is a smooth and easy process.
3) Transfer money to other people – You can easily set up your online and mobile account to have the ability to quickly move money from your checking or savings account to another individual.
4) Make check deposits a snap – You can quickly and easily deposit money into your account from a check by using your bank’s mobile deposit technology. Simply endorse and take a photo of the front and back of the check with your smartphone camera and your check will be automatically deposited into your deposit account.
5) Bill pay – Reduce postage expense and counting on timely postal delivery of your monthly bills by simply signing up for online and mobile bill pay. This is an easy way to ensure that your monthly bills are being paid on time, automatically each month.
6) Account alerts – Set up automatic alerts so that you will be made aware via text and/or email when specific activities on your account are happening. This is a great way to protect yourself from account fraud and theft.
7) Find branch and ATM locations – Online and mobile bank apps allow users to quickly search for a branch or an ATM location nearby. This is also helpful when travelling in different cities and you need access to a banker or cash. First Security Bank customers have access to free ATMs in eight western states.
8) Review your statements – Reducing paper and waste is everyone’s responsibility. We’re here to help. We encourage our customers to “opt in” to access and store their monthly statements securely through our mobile app. Having access to your past statements online and through your mobile app also reduces the incidence of fraud by not sending your statements to your mailbox.
Online and mobile banking is an easy and convenient way to manage your day to day banking needs with quick access to your accounts. To learn more about First Security Bank’s online and mobile banking options, click here or call our local customer service team at 406-728-3115. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.