More than just another product of business banking, treasury management maximizes potential savings by partnering seasoned experts with business clients, enabling us to truly understand your objectives, growth plans, and goals. Armed with insight and creativity, our dedicated team will work together to form consultative solutions to guide you and your business toward your financial goals.
1. ACH Origination
With Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination, you can create electronic payments and deposits without hassle. Both debit and credit transactions will maximize your time and simplify essential tasks. Types of transactions can include:
Direct deposit makes payday simple for your employees. No more heading out to deposit or cash their paychecks –the money is already in their accounts.
- Processing automatic debits to your business account at the end of the month means your accounting department will have fewer checks to reconcile
- Your business will distribute far fewer checks; you’ll save time and money without all those checks to endorse and send
- No more reissuing checks or placing stop payments on lost payroll checks
ACH Debit Payments
Recurring payments can include monthly utilities, fitness club dues or other memberships, property management fees, donations, and other continuing payments. Automatic payments ensure:
- Your payments will arrive on their due dates
- You have immediate access to funds
- The elimination of sending additional notices or paying collection fees for late payments
ACH Origination can also be used to pay bills to third parties, such as vendors, suppliers, or customers. It eliminates paper checks and provides a more efficient way to manage bill payments.
2. Business Bill Pay
When you’re in business, saving time is saving money. We created Business Bill Pay services that help your business save money by eliminating timely tasks—like bill preparation and check writing. With Business Bill Pay, you can pay expenses quickly and easily online. You can also:
- Track payment history and account balances
- Set up and manage recurring payments
- Make person-to-person and bank-to-bank payments
- Pay individuals electronically by simply sending them an email/text message
- Receive alerts when bills are due via text, email, or both
With Remote Deposit you can now scan, image, and deposit your checks electronically which eliminates a trip to the bank. This service offers:
- Speed, savings, convenience and security
- No need to purchase, install or maintain software
- Improved efficiency and profitability
4. Merchant Services
Whether you accept payments online, by phone, in-store, or on the go, we have a solution for your business. To view more information, click here.
5. Business Credit Cards
We offer a variety of business credit cards to meet your business needs. Separate your business and personal expenses while you enjoy:
- Free 24/7 online access to manage your account. Your Authorized Company Representative can view transaction activity and history, pay your bill, set up alerts and more.
- Free management reports to help you track expenses, monitor your spending, spot tax deductions, prepare your tax filings, and forecast expenses more easily.
- Cash flow management with the flexibility to cover the cost of supplies, equipment, travel and more.
6. Business Online Banking
Online Banking is one of the easiest and most convenient ways to run your business. You can easily transfer funds between accounts and stay on top of your finances by viewing current transactions with images of checks and deposit slips. Online banking also provides:
- Access to any of your statements from the previous 12 months
- Easily downloadable account information to most money management software, word processing documents, or spreadsheets
- Easy and convenient loan payments
- Email/text alerts
- Direct Connect with QuickBooks
- Check ordering, and much more
7. ACH Positive Pay
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Positive Pay provides you with the tools to proactively prevent unauthorized transactions on your account.
- ACH Positive Pay involves maintaining a list of your approved and authorized ACH transactions. Our system will compare and verify charges to your account.
- With your confirmation, specific ACH debits and/or credits can be automatically stopped from settling against your account and returned to the initiator as unauthorized.
- ACH Positive Pay allows only your specified ACH debits and/or credits transactions to affect your account. All others will be returned automatically.
8. Check Positive Pay
Protect your company against costly check fraud with our Positive Pay service. We will notify you of any discrepancies presented for payment with check-to-check verification. You can view unexpected purchases or grant exceptions online, and direct us to pay or return items — all before any funds are exchanged.
- Reduce Potential Losses Due to Check Fraud — Positive Pay helps protect against altered and counterfeit checks by providing you the opportunity to return checks within the required 24-hour time period
- Make Pay or Return Decisions with Confidence — See actual images of exception items via Online Banking so you can quickly and easily determine any checks with discrepancies
- You Control Your Funds— Timely return decisions allow funds to remain in your account, avoiding delays and the risk of loss associated with late returns
First Security Bank proudly serves our business community.