Emergency responders battled a large fire in Ennis Saturday morning that involved three structures and two vehicles, according to the Madison Valley Rural Fire Department (MVRFD).
MVRFD said in a Facebook post its department, along with the Virginia City Fire Dept, Ennis Volunteer Ambulance Service, and Madison County Sheriff's Office were dispatched to a report of a structure fire in the 600 block of Madison Avenue.
Firefighters arrived on scene to find one structure and two vehicles fully involved. MVRFD said two other structures were involved in the blaze, and nearby propane tanks were also venting flames.
Crews were able to quickly contain the fire to the exterior of the structures.
All family pets were rescued from the involved structures, MVRFD said, and checked out at the scene by Ennis Ambulance EMTs.
This is a developing story and will be updated.