MISSOULA – We answer your medical questions every Wednesday on Montana This Morning during Morning Rounds.
If you have a question that you’d like us to answer, just send us an email at email@example.com.
Dr. Blair Davison discusses what you need to do to prepare your vehicle for winter driving in Montana during the November 14, 2018 edition of Morning Rounds.
The Montana Department of Transportation offers up more winter driving safety information on their website including the following:
WINTER DRIVING CHECKLIST
- Allow extra time to get to your destination.
- Clean off your car. Keep windows, mirrors and lights clear of snow and ice.
- Turn off cruise control.
- Always buckle up.
- Slow down in poor visibility conditions.
- Maintain a safe distance behind other vehicles.
- Expect ice on bridges and in shady spots.
- Don’t pass snowplows unless it’s absolutely necessary.
- Prepare your vehicle for winter driving at the start of the season.
- Check to be sure all four tires are in good condition.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to get snow tires mounted.
- Keep an emergency travel kit in your car.