MISSOULA — The Bethel Community Church is hosting their ninth annual Bethel Clothes Closet event on Tuesday, Dec. 17.
There will be free clothing for men, women and children of all ages and sizes, spanning from casual clothing to professional clothing, socks and all the necessary clothing for the winter months.
They are open each Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and offer a drop off bin behind the church Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. The facility will be closed from Dec. 24 until Dec. 31.
The closet is seeking donations for:
- Casual & Professional Clothes
- Men's Shirts, Suits, Pants, T-Shirts
- Women's Skirts, Dresses, Blouses & Blazers
- Pants, Slacks, Jeans, Capris, Shorts
- Baby, Toddler & Kids Clothes
- Boots, Shoes, Purses, Belts
- Coats, Vests, Sweaters, Scarves, Hats, Mittens/Gloves
- Socks, Undergarments
They are unable to accept donations of house wares or decor, books, electronics, furniture, or large baby items like car seats, strollers, walkers.
Bethel Church is located at 1601 South 6th Street West in Missoula.