MISSOULA — Concerns over the coronavirus (COVID-19) are prompting more changes at the Missoula County Courthouse.
The Missoula County Clerk and Treasurer’s Office is closing its office to the public effective at 12 p.m. on Wednesday, March 18.
While in-person customers will not be seen, motor vehicle, property tax, recording, and vital records services are available online and by phone.
The Missoula County Clerk and Treasurer will re-examine the closure on Monday, March 23, according to a news release.
People can still access services by calling (406) 258-4752 or going online:
- Title a vehicle purchased from a dealer: http://missoula.co/titlebyemail
- Renew vehicle registration: http://missoula.co/registrationrenewal
- Pay property taxes: http://missoula.co/paytaxes
- Request vital records: http://missoula.co/vitalrecords
- Record documents: http://missoula.co/erecording
- Search documents: http://missoula.co/searchpublicrecords
A full list of changes to Missoula County services and how you can still access them: http://missoula.co/changestoservice.