MISSOULA — The Missoula PaddleHeads have announced a plan that will allow their annual July 3rd Independence Day Celebration to take place once again this year.
Due to COVID-19 concerns the event will have a new look for 2020.
This year, a limited capacity of fans will be treated to a Happy Hour from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. with $4 draft beers and a $3 tater tot special, an 8:00 p.m. showing of the 2001 comedy classic, Shrek, followed by a fireworks show.
Below are the five options to choose from:
- $100 – on-field 10’x10’ social distanced pods for up to four people
- $200 – on-field 20’x10’ social distanced pods for up to eight people
- $25 per person – reserved seating bowl tickets via socially distanced algorithm
- $50 per person – VIP Fire Pit seating on the Blackfoot Party Deck for 4 to 6 patrons
- $500 for the exclusive Dugout Experience of up to 10 people.
Tickets are available for purchase now online and through all PaddleHeads’ social media platforms.
A full COVID-19 Readiness Plan has been created by the Missoula PaddleHeads can be found here. It includes social distancing and crowd control measures, one-way concourse walkways, cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing practices, staff training, PPE guidelines, a full food and beverage plan, and wellness and symptom checks for all staff.
Patrons will be strongly advised to wear face coverings, diligently practice social distancing at all times, and asked to stay home if experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.