HELENA — State wildlife officials are asking hunters and anglers to make licensing purchases online due to concerns over coronavirus (COVID-19).
Anyone who needs assistance with their purchase can contact the Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks (FWP) licensing center at (406) 444-2950.
People can also contact an FWP regional or area office for more information.
- Region 1 (Kalispell): 752-5501
- Region 2 (Missoula): 542-5500
- Region 3 (Bozeman): 577-7900
- Helena Area Office: 495-3260
- Butte Area Office: 494-1953
- Region 4 (Great Falls): 454-5840
- Lewistown Area Office: 538-4658
- Region 5 (Billings): 247-2940
- Region 6 (Glasgow): 228-3700
- Havre Area Office: 265-6177
- Region 7 (Miles City): 234-0900
- FWP Headquarters (Helena): 444-2535
FWP regional and headquarters offices remain open, but visitors will be required to follow protocols.
These protocols include:
- Entry to the lobby is limited and monitored by an FWP staff member.
- Visitors must wait outside until notified by FWP staff to enter.
- No cash will be accepted, only checks and credit or debit cards.
- The April 1 deadline for deer and elk, the May 1 deadline for moose, sheep, goat, and bison, and the June 1 deadline for Elk B, Deer B, and antelope will remain in effect. These deadlines are set in statute.
- Please check with your local FWP office for hours of operation.