NewsMontana News

Actions

Vacant Butte home hit by fire

Posted: 1:30 PM, Sep 10, 2019
Updated: 2019-09-10 15:30:18-04
Butte House Fire

BUTTE — A vacant home in Butte was damaged by a fire on Sunday night.

The fire was reported at a home in the 600 block of South Main Street just before 9 p.m.

Firefighters were able to quickly put it out before it spread to other homes.

The home has been vacant for a long time and had no connected utilities.

However, there were signs that transients had been staying in the home.