Whitefish food services staff is working to ensure that any child who needs food will have access to it during school closures. Starting March 17th (not including spring break) students may access food at the following sites:
- Muldown Elementary from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Whitefish Middle School (east side of the building) from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Forest Acres (at main mailbox site) from 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- City Beach from 11:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Olney-Bissell will be making stops at Martin Camp Rd at 12:15 p.m. and in Olney at the Mercantile at 12:00 p.m.
Whitefish schools suggest to be on time for the Olney-Bissell deliveries to avoid missing the drop off.
This is a “Free for All” program. Anyone under 18 years of age can receive one lunch and one breakfast per day.
There is no need to be part of the free or reduced lunch program, or enrolled in Whitefish School District, to participate in these free meals.