MISSOULA — In a letter sent to University of Montana students, UM President Seth Bodnar detailed what the university is doing to help control the spread of COVID-19
The plans are as follows:
- The rest of the spring semester will be remote instruction only beginning March 23rd.
- Students living on-campus are advised to not return to the residence halls after spring break
- The university may ask students to change residence halls to consolidate services
- Students living off-campus are advised to practice social distancing
- UM Dining services will be turned into a 'grab-and-go' service
- UM may shut down library services in the future
UM adminstration says they will continue to share as much new information as possible.