MISSOULA – We answer your medical questions every Wednesday on Montana This Morning during our Morning Rounds segment.
If you have a question that you’d like us to answer, just send us an email at email@example.com.
Dr. Blair Davidson offers up some ATV safety advice during the May 30 edition of Morning Rounds.
ATV Safety Week is being marked from June 1st until June 10th .
ABOUT ATV SAFETY
The ATV Safety Institute’s Golden Rules:
- Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves.
- Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law – another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway.
- Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people.
- Ride an ATV that’s right for your age.
- Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys.
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed.
- Take a hands-on ATV RiderCourseSM and the free online E-Course.
To learn more about ATV safety call 800.887.2887.