Anaconda-Deer Lodge County declared a state of emergency on Wednesday due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns.
County officials detailed steps they are taking and measures for residents to follow to help mitigate the spread of the disease:
- Request that you do not enter any County facility if you are feeling ill.
- Any medical questions or concerns should be directed by the Anaconda Community Hospital or the A-DLC Public Health Department at (406) 563-7863.
- All Recreation Activities have been canceled.
- Hearst Free Library will be closed but will offer pick up and drop off by curb service. Call 563-6932 for more information during their limited hours.
- Request renewal of vehicle registration to be paid on-line – Please contact the Treasurer’s Office at 563-4050 for assistance in performing this task.
- Request Water Bills to be paid on-line. No disconnects will occur for any Anaconda Resident during our efforts to contain the COVID-19. Please contact the Water Department at (406) 563-7111 for assistance in performing payments on-line.
- Register to vote by Absentee Voting Ballot. Please call 563-4061 for assistance on how to register to vote by Absentee.
- Propose to the Commission to allot a 60 day deferral of payments of property taxes with no interest or penalty.
- A-DLC is hiring additional medical staff to assist residents during the containment of the COVID-19.