ARLEE — Coronavirus concerns are prompting changes at Arlee schools.
Anyone with questions is asked to contact one of the school principals.
In a social media post, administrators announced several cancellations.
- All school trips affecting Arlee students are canceled until further notice
- HS band concert scheduled for this Tuesday 3/17 is canceled
- "Buckle Up for Lauren" assembly scheduled for this coming week is canceled
- ACT boot camp is canceled
- Makers' Night (family craft night) scheduled for March 26 is postponed until further notice
Administrators also noted that at this time the prom will still be taking place as scheduled.
Gov. Steve Bullock said on that there are now four "presumptively positive" cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Montana.
Also on Friday, The Montana High School Association has decided to cancel its high school basketball state tournaments.