BUTTE — Butte-Silver Bow announced Tuesday that due to the uptick in COVID-19 cases in our area, all non-essential government buildings will once again close to in-person business beginning on Nov. 12.
Butte-Silver Bow’s offices will remain staffed with employees who will continue to offer their full range of services online or by phone and email weekdays from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
There will be drop boxes for payments and other documentation in front of the Courthouse at 155 West Granite Street and the Water Utility Building at 124 West Granite Street.
Essential services such as those performed by The Butte-Silver Bow Fire Department, Police Department, Public Works Department, and Health Department will continue to be fully operational.
Based on our Health Department’s directive, it is imperative at this time to keep both our employees and citizens safe by limiting in-person contact.
Click here for more information -- including department contacts, how to make payments, and doing other business online.
The following are phone numbers for departments that will be helpful:
- COVID Hotline (406) 497-5008
- Courthouse Main Line (406) 497-6200
- Chief Executive’s Office (406) 497-6214
- Health Department (406) 497-5020
- Treasurer’s Office (406) 497-6300
- Water Utility Administration Office (406) 497-6500
- Clerk and Recorder’s Office (406) 497-6335
- County Attorney’s Office (406) 497-6230
- Planning and Land Records/GIS Office (406)497-6250
- Justice Court (406) 497-6390
- City Court (406) 497-6365
- Clerk of the Court (406) 497-6350
- County Superintendent of Schools (406) 497-6215
- Human Resources (406) 497-6431
- Department of Revenue (406) 497-6282
- Assessor’s Office (406) 497-6290