PABLO — The Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes (CSKT) have established a call center in response to ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns.
Tribal Health representatives are staffing a live call center and hosting an email address regarding COVID-19 questions and concerns.
The number for the COVID-19 call center is 406-849-5798. The center is open weekdays between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
People can also email questions and Tribal Health staff will respond within 24 hours.
The COVID-19 call center and email can help answer questions about COVID-19 and help connect patients with other resources of the CSKT and the Mission Valley.
Additionally, the Tribal Health Centers are now providing limited services in an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Patients are asked to call the main phone at (406) 745-3525 before coming into each Health Center and/or if they are experiencing any symptoms of coronavirus.
Some COVID-19 symptoms include a runny nose, sore throat, cough, fever and difficulty breathing.
Anyone who is experiencing any of these symptoms should contact their health care provider immediately.
Click here for more information about the CSKT and Tribal Health response to COVID-19.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Facts and Prevention
COVID-19 symptoms include:
- runny nose
- sore throat
- difficulty breathing (severe cases)
Anyone experiencing any of these symptoms should call a health care provider immediately.
You can reduce your chances of being infected or spreading COVID-19 by taking some simple precautions:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 3 feet distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing (social distancing).
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance.