MISSOULA — The Missoula City-County Health Department (MCCHD) has announced plans to host several mobile COVID-19 vaccine clinics this month.
The mobile event schedule is as follows:
- Clark Fork River Market: Saturday, July 10 from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. at Caras Park
- Missoula ADA picnic: Monday, July 12 from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Meadowlark Shelter at Fort Missoula Regional Park
- Council Groves Apartments: Wednesday, July 14 from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. at 1904 South 3rd Street West
- Missoula Paddlehead’s game: Friday, July 16 from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. at Ogren Park at Allegiance Field
- Ace Hardware: Saturday, July 17 from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. at Tremper's Shopping Center *
- WinCo Foods (Rescheduled): Friday, July 23 from 4 p.m. - 7 p.m. at 2510 South Reserve Street
* Ace Hardware will offer a 10% discount on any purchase to customers vaccinated at their July 17 clinic.
The mobile vaccine clinic will offer the Johnson & Johnson and Moderna vaccines to patients 18 or older and the Pfizer vaccine to patients 12 and older. Patients ages 12 to 15 must be accompanied by a guardian, while those ages 16 to 17 must bring a guardian-signed consent form, found on missoulainfo.com, if a guardian cannot accompany them.
MCCHD plans to announce additional July clinics in the near future.
Additionally, the vaccine clinic at the Southgate Mall operates seven days a week and accepts walk-ins and appointments. The clinic offers all three COVID-19 vaccines currently authorized by the FDA: Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson.
The Southgate Mall’s schedule is as follows:
- Mondays – 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesdays through Thursdays – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fridays – 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Weekends – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The most up-to-date COVID-19 information for Missoula County can be found here.
The Montana COVID-19 tracking website shows a total of 125,743 vaccines have been administered and 62,802 county residents are fully vaccinated. A total of 60% of Missoula Cunty's eligible population is now fully vaccinated.
There have been 9,401 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Missoula County including 9,273 recoveries and 96 deaths. There were 32 active cases as of Tuesday, July 6.