HAMILTON — Local health officials are reporting additional COVID-19 cases have been confirmed in the Bitterroot.
Ravalli County Public Health is reporting that five new cases are being reported as of 2 p.m. on Monday.
There are now 17 active COVID-19 cases being reported in Ravalli County including two hospitalizations.
The newly identified cases are as follows:
- One new case is a male under the age of 20.
- Two new cases are teenagers under the age of 18
- Two new cases are females in their 50s.
Ravalli County Public Health guidelines to prevent COVID-19 spread:
- Keep your social circle as small as possible.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly.
- Wear a mask when in public or when interacting with people.
- Maintain a minimum distance of six feet from others.
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact Ravalli County Public Health at (406) 375-6672.