KALISPELL — The Northwest Montana United Way has established a COVID-19 Relief Fund at Glacier Bank and is looking for your help.
Donations are being requested for the fund which will emergency help to people in Flathead, Glacier, Lake, Lincoln, and Sanders counties
The donations, which are tax-deductible, are being accepted both online and by mail.
- Mail - Northwest Montana United Way, P.O. Box 7217, Kalispell, MT 59904 (COVID-19 in the memo line),
- Online - At www.unitedwaycares.org/give Select Basic Needs, select your gift amount and add COVID-19 in the memo line.
The COVID-19 Relief Fund will focus on the following unmet needs:
- Food & Food supplies
- Prescription and medical supplies
- Mortgage or rent payments
- Utility payments
- Other items determined eligible by the Unmet Needs Committee.
The committee, chaired by Northwest Montana United Way Executive Director Roxanna Parker, will establish an Unmet Needs Committee to assist with application review & distribution of funds. The committee will determine the specific requirements and the process for providing payments from the fund.