MISSOULA — In a press release the Chamber of Commerce had stated these businesses and their new hours of operation due to Missoula's Health Department advisories and demands:
- Karl Tyler Chevrolet - Open, full service, great new programs, 84 months Zero interest, service center is open and fully staffed
- Lithia Chrystler/Jeep - fully operational and open great deals
- Lithia Ford - fully operational and open great deals
- Missoula Nissan/Hyundai - Open - full service, great new deals.
- Montana Peterbilt - Open
Auto Repair & Services
- Jiffy Lube - Open, all locations, practicing safe policies, ready to meet your needs
Electricians & Electrical Services
- PETES, Inc. - PETES, Inc. has paused reception of electronic and lamp recycling materials at our facility until April 27. We are filtering our electrical service call requests to determine if they are life safety concerns or can be scheduled at a later date. Same goes for requests for estimates where an estimator would be inserting themselves into someone’s home or business. We’re pausing those requests for at least two weeks to minimize exposure to our clients and employees.
- Natura Health and Wellness - We are taking every precaution to keep our clinic sanitized - as we always have - but are providing more sanitizing stations to patients. We running air filters with ultraviolet light around the clock in our waiting room. We are encouraging people to keep their appointments and are offing phone consults in lieu of in-person for those prefer. We are taking every patient's temperature. We can deliver your supplement refills to your car. We are not admitting people with upper respiratory symptoms to our clinic. We are providing, through our medicinary, viral and preventative support to bolster the immune system. We ask that patients call ahead with supplement requests. We are gearing up to offer HIPAA compliant telemedicine. We continue to post updates on our blogs and newsletters on COVID-19. Our doctors are participating in professionals discussion forums to stay abreast of all the recent information on diagnosis and treatment.
- Historical Museum at Fort Missoula - The museum is temporarily closed for the safety, health and well-being of our guests, members, partners, volunteers, and staff. Temporary closure through at least March 30.
- Harbortouch - Business as usual
- Missoula Aging Services - Increasing Meals on Wheels Program to meet the needs of the community. In the midst of a fundraising campaign to raise $100,000 in the month of March.
- Express Employment Professionals - Currently hiring and helping businesses find new employees, both permanent and temporary.
- Bayern Brewing Inc. - Bayern brewing is offering Curbside Growler/Crowler Fills-$1 off all Growler/Crowler Fills. Call ahead food orders and they will run it out to you. Just let them know where you are parked or what car you're in. Uber Eats and DoorDash will deliver. Gift Cards available. Link to our menu: https://www.bayernbrewery.com/edelweiss-bistro-menu.
- Burns St Bistro - Pickup orders only. Call in your order.
- Cafe Dolce - Takeout available curbside
- Cambie Taphouse - Accepting call-in orders as well as carry out. Cambie has a great selection of beers to-go, growlers to fill and coffee to warm you up! They will still have some specials on pasties and Guinness for St. Patrick's Day! Call-in: 406-317-1268.
- Ciao Mambo - To go orders welcome
- City Brew Coffee - Take out, drive through for all locations, regular hours
- Conflux Brewing Company - Taking to-go orders and UberEats.
- The Depot - Takeout available
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries - Many delivery services, walk in for to-go only. No drive through window
- Jaker's Steak, Ribs, & Fish House - Jakers offers Take Out and Delivery programs in all their locations. Call them for Take Out or Delivery can be ordered through UBER Eats and DoorDash.
- Lolo Peak Brewery - Call in your to-go orders from 4:30-8 p.m. on St. Patrick's Day! Specials include: Beer braised corned beef with potatoes, roasted brussels, & carrots. Irish Stew. Irish Pub Nachos.
- Market on Front - Market on Front will be open to takeout only.! Their seating area is closed but they still have burritos!
- Red Robin - Red Robin offers Take Out and Delivery programs in all their locations. Call them for Take Out or Delivery can be ordered through UBER Eats and DoorDash.
- Scotty's Table - Hunker down Missoula. Scotty’s Table will be closed until further notice. Stay tuned for information on to go and delivery options later this week. We are thinking salad kits and family style dishes for your stove top or oven. We are going to work hard to keep you fed and our awesome staff busy. Thank you for always supporting local businesses. Stay healthy Missoula, we sure do love you!
- Stone Of Accord - Takeout only for St. Patrick's Day noon to 6 p.m.
- Sushi Hana Downtown - In light of recent events. Sushi Hana Downtown will be remain open for take out and delivery only. We will be open with extended hours from 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. and delivery will be available on doordash.com. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you Missoula.
- Tamarack Brewing Company - Missoula - Offering curbside pickup for any to go order. Simply call the restaurant and let them know where you are parked and they will bring your food out to you.
- Top Hat - The Top Hat is offering their full list of menu items, as well as daily specials. For those that want to share a meal with their family and friends, the Top Hat will now be offering a rotating family-style meal that will feed 5-6 people. Rounding out the St. Paddy's Day necessities, they also have a full selection of packaged beer, wine and cider that you can order for takeout. The Top Hat is asking customers to pay by card over the phone to further minimize contact.
- The Trough - Takeout and delivery only.
- Wendy's - Drive through
- Auberge at Missoula Valley - For those of you who are in communities or have family members in communities, we have raised our preventative measures to limit all visitors to our communities which means we have taken the next step and are only allowing necessary healthcare providers into the communities for the indefinite future. These restrictions are based on State and National Assisted Living Association recommendations as well as Company protocols. We have implemented surveillance for staff and visitors upon entry into the communities. Anyone presenting with any signs of illness will not be allowed to enter the community. Our employees are trained to recognize any signs of respiratory illness, and should we see any symptoms of illness we will be ensuring that our residents are referred for additional testing and treatment upon recognition of an illness. Our infection control protocols have been fully implemented and our communities are taking the necessary precautions to mitigate the risk of the transmission of the virus.
To stay up to date on closures or limitations visit the commerce website here.