MISSOULA — The Missoula Farmers Market will kick off its 48th season on Saturday on the north end of Higgins Avenue.
The COVID-19 pandemic has prompted organizers to add new safety procedures this year.
The market will be limited to only agricultural producers and will be limited to a total of 175 people – including vendors and employees.
- Market currently limited to agricultural producers only
- Capacity 175 people total (including vendors and employees)
- 6' physical distance maintained
- One-way traffic flow; Entrance & exit on Higgins
- Masks strongly encouraged
- Hand washing stations & sanitizer provided
- Please send one person per household to shop; First hour (8 a.m.-9 a.m.) for high-risk customers only
Click here to see what will be available at the Missoula Farmers Market.
The Clark Fork River Market will also open to the public on Saturday with COVID-19 safety procedures in place.
In the Bitterroot, the Hamilton Farmers Market has already kicked off its 2020 season.