MISSOULA — The Missoula City Fire Department was called out to battle a trailer home fire on Sunday.
Smoke could be seen billowing high above the 2000 block of Kemp Street at around 2 p.m. as firefighters worked to extinguish the blaze.
Missoula fire officials report the blaze was sparked by someone who was using a heat gun to thaw frozen water pipes.
No injuries were reported and crews put out the fire quickly, although the building was destroyed.
- information from Geneva Zoltek included in this report.