HELENA – The Montana Lottery drew the winning ticket number for the 2018 Montana Millionaire game on December 28.
The winning ticket number is 106109. It was sold on November 30 at McFiny’s on 17th Street West in Billings.
The game sold out in record time this year. Lottery officials say all 150,000 tickets were sold by December 5, the earliest date in the game’s 12-year history.
“We wanted to create a big winner every year so no matter what was happening in Powerball, what’s happening in Mega Millions, somebody in Montana is going to be a millionaire, and it works exactly how we designed it. We make a millionaire every year and it’s really really fun,” Montana Lottery spokeswoman Jennifer McKee said.
There are also three $100,000 tickets:
- $100,000: Ticket # 62832 sold at Town Pump #1700 in Colstrip
- $100,000: Ticket # 80906 sold at Town Pump #3800 in Superior
- $100,000: Ticket # 120169 sold at Town Pump #2 in Great Falls
There are also five $10,000 tickets:
- $10,000: Ticket # 11852 sold at Holiday #275 in Billings
- $10,000: Ticket # 13212 sold at Super 1 in Kalispell
- $10,000: Ticket # 60568 sold at Town Pump #2 in Kalispell
- $10,000: Ticket # 78086 sold at The Sportsman’s Lodge in Ennis
- $10,000: Ticket # 146391 sold at Van’s IGA in Dillon
There were also two “early bird” numbers drawn several weeks ago:
A $15,000 ticket drawn on December 14 was sold at the Magic Diamond in Sidney. That ticket number is 008451.
A $25,000 ticket drawn on November 23 was sold at Glacier Gateway Exxon in Vaughn; That ticket number is 65153.
We will update you when the grand prize winner comes forward. Head over the Montana Lottery website for more information about the Lottery.
This marks the fourth time that the winning ticket has been sold in Billings since the game debuted in 2007. Stores in Great Falls and Butte have sold the grand-prize ticket twice each.
Here is the list of winners from previous years: