NewsMontana News


Early morning fire damages Billings home

Posted at 9:33 AM, Dec 29, 2020
and last updated 2020-12-29 11:33:00-05

BILLINGS — Firefighters knocked down flames at a home in Central Billings early Tuesday.

Fire crews were called to 2045 Clark Avenue just before 3 a.m. where the home's chimney caught fire.

People were in the house when the fire started, but everyone got out safely.

Fire officials estimate the flames caused about $30,000 in damages.

The west side of the house took the brunt of the fire, and the attic received some smoke damage, fire officials said.