HAMILTON — The Ravalli County Administration Building in Hamilton will be closed to the public until April 10 due to the COVID-19 oubreak.
The departments listed below can be reached by phone of email weekdays from 8 am until 5 pm:
- Board of County Commissioners: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com / PHONE 406-375-6500
- Clerk and Recorder’s Office: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org / PHONE: 406-375-6555
- Elections Office: EMAIL: email@example.com / PHONE: 406-375-6550
- Environmental Health: EMAIL: RCEH@rc.mt.gov / PHONE: 406-375-6565
- Extension Office (MSU Extension): EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com / PHONE: 406-375-6611
- Finance Office: EMAIL: Claims firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Payroll firstname.lastname@example.org / PHONE: 406-375-6524
- GIS: EMAIL: email@example.com PHONE: / 406-375-6626
- Human Resources: (NOT AVAILABLE, please contact the Commissioners’ Office) EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org / PHONE 406-375-6500
- Planning Office: EMAIL: email@example.com / PHONE: 406-375-6530
- Treasurer’s Office: (All vehicle registrations and tax payments shall be completed electronically or by mail in only) EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org / PHONE: 406-375-6585
There has been one confirmed COVID-19 case in Ravalli County as of March 29.
Ravalli County has an emergency operations center and a COVID-19 hotline for people's questions which can be reached at (406) 375-6650.