HELENA — According to the Montana Response COVID-19 tracking map , Montana confirms 154 cases of COVID-19 as of Sunday morning.
The previously reported total Saturday evening was 147.
Total cases by county are now as follows:
- Gallatin County - 58 Cases
- Yellowstone County - 26 Cases
- Missoula County - 11 Cases
- Lewis and Clark County - 10 Cases
- Silver Bow County - 9 Cases
- Cascade County - 7 Cases
- Flathead County - 7 Cases
- Toole County - 5 Cases
- Madison County - 4 Cases
- Broadwater County - 3 Cases
- Lincoln County - 3 Cases
- Park County - 2 Cases
- Jefferson County - 2 Cases
- Lake County - 2 Cases
- Deer Lodge County - 1 Case
- Ravalli County - 1 Case
- Meagher County - 1 Case
- Roosevelt County - 1 Case
- Hill County - 1 Cases
Gov. Steve Bullock confirmed the first death due to COVID-19 in Montana Thursday night. The person who died was confirmed as a 77-year old Lincoln County man on Friday.
No data has been provided yet about number of recovered cases. There have been eight hospitalizations in Montana due to COVID-19.
The Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services has completed 3841 tests for COVID-19.
Montana is currently under a "stay at home" order due to the coronavirus pandemic.