Montana added 136 new COVID-19 cases to its total on the Montana Response COVID-19 tracking map on Sunday, which brings the state's cumulative total to 10,299 cases, with 2,335 considered active.
A complete list of new cases reported by county is below.
Note: Numbers reported by the state each day may differ from those reported by county public health departments due to periodic lag times in reporting data to the state. MTN News counts the updated data individual counties report throughout a given day.
- TOTAL CASES & RECOVERIES: Montana now reports 10,299 cumulative cases statewide, with 7,807 people recovered.
- HOSPITALIZATIONS: The state reports 104 active hospitalizations, 570 total hospitalizations.
- ACTIVE CASES: The state reports there are currently 2,335 active COVID-19 cases in Montana.
- TESTING: The number of tests increased by 1,963 over the previous 24-hour reporting period, for a new cumulative state-wide total of 302,813.
- DEATHS: The cumulative number of deaths in Montana is at 157, an increase of one since Saturday.
A man in his 70s died Friday in a Yellowstone County hospital, according to RiverStone Health, Yellowstone County’s public health department.
Governor Steve Bullock announced a statewide directive requiring face coverings/masks in Montana on July 15. The directive applies to counties that have four or more active cases of COVID-19.
The directive requires that masks be used in most indoor settings and where social distancing cannot be maintained. Bullock said businesses will have the right to deny entry of anyone not wearing a mask.
Click here to read the full text of the face-covering/mask directive.
Total Confirmed, New Daily, Active Cases by County
Yellowstone County Cases
2,841 Total | 44 New | 764 Active
Flathead County Cases
863 Total | 37 New | 214 Active
Rosebud County Cases
584 Total | 26 New | 229 Active
Glacier County Cases
182 Total | 6 New | 37 Active
Cascade County Cases
526 Total | 4 New | 267 Active
Gallatin County Cases
1,204 Total | 4 New | 66 Active
Roosevelt County Cases
151 Total | 4 New | 99 Active
Park County Cases
88 Total | 2 New | 14 Active
Valley County Cases
60 Total | 2 New | 8 Active
Custer County Cases
102 Total | 1 New | 26 Active
Fergus County Cases
55 Total | 1 New | 5 Active
Lewis and Clark County Cases
223 Total | 1 New | 24 Active
Meagher County Cases
25 Total | 1 New | 16 Active
Musselshell County Cases
33 Total | 1 New | 7 Active
Sanders County Cases
45 Total | 1 New | 4 Active
Silver Bow County Cases
210 Total | 1 New | 67 Active