KALISPELL — Eagle Transit will be dialing back a large portion of its service in the Flathead because of a lack of drivers due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
All Kalispell city routes and the Tri-City Commuter that runs between Kalispell, Whitefish and Columbia Falls have been suspended until Aptil 10.
Service in Columbia Falls will only continue on Tuesdays. However, the Whitefish city route will continue on its normal schedule.
Eagle Transit will continue paratransit and Premium Dial-a-Ride service in Kalispell and Evergreen including runs during special senior shopping hours at local grocery stores.
Passengers are encouraged to visit the Eagle Transit website daily for updated information here, or call (406) 758-5728.
Eagle Transit is making the following changes to routes and services:
- Cancellation of all Kalispell city routes (Green, Red and Orange Lines)
- Cancellation of the Tri-City Commuter (between Kalispell, Whitefish and Columbia Falls)
- Reduction of service in Columbia Falls to one day a week service (Tuesday)
- The Whitefish city route will continue as usual
- They will continue to provide paratransit and Premium Dial-A-Ride service as usual in Kalispell and Evergreen, including rides to grocery stores during senior shopping hours.
- They are also working with the Food Bank to assist volunteers to make home deliveries.