HELENA — The Montana Response COVID-19 tracking map shows the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the Treasure State is now at 541.
Friday's data shows the total number of cases in the state now stands at 540. The state tracking map is reporting 541 cases because of a case is attributed to Jefferson County. Local health officials have said that case was not acquired in Montana and the man has not been in contact with anyone in the state.
Health officials in Big Horn County announced Friday morning the death of a resident from COVID-19. Friday's newly reported in COVID-19 cases were both in Lewis and Clark County.
|County||Gender||Age Range||Date Reported|
|Lewis and Clark||M||50-59||06/04/2020|
|Lewis and Clark||M||50-59||06/04/2020|
To date, 469 Montana residents have recovered from COVID-19. There is currently one person hospitalized and a total of 45,888 tests have been completed, according to the state tracking map.
There are currently 53 active COVID-19 cases in Montana. There have been 18 COVID-19 related deaths to date in the Treasure State.
* It should be noted that local health departments often learn about results from private labs and updates their numbers before the state of Montana does, Additionally, there may also be differences in reporting criteria, so the local numbers may differ from those that appear on the Montana COVID-19 tracking map.
Total Confirmed Cases and New Daily Cases by County
- Lewis and Clark County: 18 Total Cases | 2 New Cases
- Beaverhead County: 1 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Big Horn County: 36 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Broadwater County: 4 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Carbon County: 6 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Cascade County: 17 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Deer Lodge County: 3 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Flathead County: 37 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Gallatin County: 163 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Glacier County: 6 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Golden Valley County: 3 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Hill County: 1 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Jefferson County: 3 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Lake County: 5 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Liberty County: 1 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Lincoln County: 7 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Madison County: 8 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Meagher County: 1 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Missoula County: 40 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Musselshell County: 1 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Park County: 8 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Pondera County: 2 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Ravalli County: 14 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Richland County: 3 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Roosevelt County: 7 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Rosebud County: 1 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Silver Bow County: 11 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Stillwater County: 1 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Toole County: 29 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Wheatland County: 1 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
- Yellowstone County: 103 Total Cases | 0 New Cases
Montana will begin statewide testing this weekend of individuals who are asymptomatic for COIVD-19. The testing -- through an initiative by Gov. Steve Bullock -- is completely free to the individual and paid for by the State of Montana.
Gov. Bullock also announced on June 4 that Montana will be expanding COVID-19 relief grant opportunities to help small businesses, local governments and help get more Montana meat to people’s tables.
Montana moved to the second phase of the "Reopening The Big Sky" plan on June 1.
We know the COVID-19 pandemic is changing our community. To keep you and your family informed as we move forward, we're beginning a new series of reports. They are stories that will help all of us navigate through these uncertain times. In the coming weeks and months, we'll be focusing on “The Rebound: Montana.”
It is a series of reports, videos, and information that show our commitment to stories that will help you as our communities begin to rebound - from what you'll need to know when it's time to go back to work, to how those in the community continue to step up and help others.
Getting Back To WorkLearn about the latest job openings, how to file for benefits and succeed in the job market.
Making Ends MeetFind help on topics from rent to food to new belt-tightening techniques.
Managing the PressureFeeling isolated or frustrated? Learn ways to connect with people virtually, get counseling or manage your stress.
Doing What’s RightKeep track of the way people are spending your tax dollars and treating your community.
State of EducationFind ways to cope with the new normal around schools and celebrate students’ success in the age of Coronavirus.
We're OpenSupport local businesses doing their best to stay open and serve their customers during Covid.