Due to the severe winter storm in the forecast for all of Western Montana, school districts will be closed or delayed on Friday, Jan. 7.
Below are the schools that will be closed on Friday
- Corvallis Schools
- Florence-Carlton Schools
- Hamilton School District
- Libby Schools
- Lone Rock School
- Missoula International School
- St. Ignatius Schools
- St. Regis
- Stevensville School District
- Sunset School
- Superior School District
- Thompson Falls
- Trout Creek School
- Troy School District
- Valley Christian
- West Glacier
- Woodman Elementary
Below are the schools that are delayed Friday
- Dayton Elementary - 2 hour delay
- Dixon School - 2 hour delay (The bus will run a normal route with students arriving at 10:10 a.m.)
- Marion School - Classes begin at 10 a.m.
- Missoula Catholic Schools - St. Joseph School, Early Childhood program, Loyola Sacred Heart High School will have a late start of 10 a.m.
- West Valley — Classes begin at 9 a.m.
School officials who have a closure or delay to report can contact email firstname.lastname@example.org.